Sunday, November 02, 2014

So This Is Going Well Already

I've been sitting here for the last fifteen minutes trying to think of something decent to write about for today while StereoNinja looks at beat up old Jaguar MK IIs on the internet and laughs at me. I've got nothing. And it's not because nothing has happened: since my post back in August I've been on a battleship, submarine and an aircraft carrier (all in one day), gone to Nashville (where I ate nothing but deep fried mozzarella sticks and chicken fingers while I had the chance), been to see Withnail and I in the theater (twice), and found out I am terrible at boating (in that I panic every single time we go through a lock or try to moor or am asked to steer for any reason and I spend the rest of the time endlessly scanning the boat for spiders). But the words just will not come today. So NaBloPoMo is off to a pretty shittastic start, but while I'm thinking about it, please enjoy this spectacular headline StereoNinja just came across on his quest for a car he almost certainly wouldn't actually drive to Penrith in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're back! Yay!!!!!