Saturday, December 01, 2012

50 Shades Drunker

Happy December everyone! StereoNinja has painstakingly edited the drunk video I made of my spare notes from Chapters 4-6 of Fifty Shades Freed into something resembling coherency. He had to cut out some excellent points I had about how Ana is not James Bond because while my point was good, my explanation was unintelligible, and also a part with a REALLY inappropriate show and tell. There's also a link to a page from the show How Stuff Works which contains an alarming number of identical phrases to what E. L. James wrote about Versailles, which makes me very suspicious that she just copied and pasted the entire paragraph. I'm going to organize my notes from Chapters 7 and 8 and record that video tonight or tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy, and I apologize in advance for using the word cunt about 47 times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I can do basic math when I am drunk. Love it. Anna acts like such an infant, am surprised Christian hasn't scheduled morning and afternoon naps for her - which might explain why 18 hours was soooooo long.

Unknown said...

Having flown through your 50 Shades posts over the past few days, I just wanted to thank you for doing this. I love that you provide a reasonable perspective on the BDSM side of things; I am not a member of that community, but even I knew that the way it was portrayed in those shitty novels couldn't be in any way close to reality. I'm currently stalled on the first chapters of the second book, mostly because it sucks so incredibly badly, so I'm glad that I'll at least be able to read through your updates and find out what horrible shit happens next.

Count me as another female who loathes Christian Grey and the "romance" in these books. I'm much happier with the comfy friendship/partnership that I have with my husband, thanks.

Hannah said...

I had no doubt that you would be but you're a very funny drunk.