Friday, November 23, 2012

Damn You, Science Channel

I've spent almost the entire day today watching Fringe on Science Channel, which is really, really stupid because this is exactly the sort of show that will give me nightmares. After I collapsed from making dinner for five hours and then eating the crap out of it yesterday, I spent a good part of the evening watching Dark Matters, also on the Science Channel, which I got completely obsessed with last season even though it scares the shit out of me. So basically, the Science Channel is stealing my days and is probably about to steal my night as well. If that show about extrasolar planets is on tomorrow I might end up fused to the couch forever. DAMN IT, SCIENCE, STOP BEING INTERESTING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-shakes fist-

Unknown said...

Just go to sleep watching it. I read somewhere that your subconscious will absorb it all for you. Of course, I think I read that on a sketchy Evangelical Geocities account in the mid-nineties, so take it with a pinch of salt. Or a pitcher, yeah. A pitcher of salt.

Science is too damn interesting. I think that's why the more fundamentalists of the church dislike it so much. Dress up in 'heathenism' or 'denial of baby g' all you want, they're just jelly.