Wednesday, January 04, 2012

U-S-A! U-S-A!

My Google Chat status read "amberica" this morning. H-Town noticed and changed hers to "God Bless Amberica". And then this happened:

me: lol
i was talking to one of my english friends yesterday who is going to be in the u.s. soon
and he said it would be weird not seeing me because "america = amber"

H-Town: haha
i have to say, if everyone viewed "america = amber", then the world would be a much better place

me: if by better you mean whorier

H-Town: well duh

god bless amberica
whorrre that i lovvvee
stand astride her
and ride her
from the bed, to the floor, to the porch
from her "mountains"
to her "prairie"
to her CENSORED, white with foooooam!
godddd bless amberica, my ho sweeeet hooooooo
godddddd bless amberica
my hoooo, sweeet hooo

flag unfurls


eagle cries


terrorists worldwide surrender

me: oh my god i can't even breathe right now

H-Town: haha
i'm pretty sure francis scott key wrote the original of this right after he wrote the whore-spangled banner

No comments: