Monday, November 02, 2009

Bits and Bobs

Having absolutely nothing to say for NaBloPoMo, I went into my trusty notebook (the one that if you know me in real life and not just internetland you have most likely seen me pull out of my purse to write something down at completely inappropriate times) looking for nuggets to expand on and what I found was that I still have absolutely nothing to say for NaBloPoMo.

What I DO have are my typical disjointed notes that I wrote down most likely when I was drunk and not containing nearly enough information to remind me of what I wanted to remember. And because I can't think of anything else to say, those notes are below:

-Will on sticking it in your ear: "Everyone wants to tickle your brain."

-slutty Mona Lisa

-rectums are amazing!

-shit jeff wants me to remember: Hand Me Down

-things you can buy out of a trench coat in Amsterdam

I must lead a very interesting life. I wish I could be sure.

No comments: