Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend Visitation

I finally got to see my little one this weekend. I was really nervous about it, so Fish went along with me for support. Thank heaven he was there too; at first I couldn't find anything to say and Fish had to hold up the whole conversation for a while.

It was everything I could have hoped for. Finally getting to spend time with my little one, getting to hold him, listen to him, look on his beautiful face...it was a dream come true.

It got me thinking about the possibility of bringing him home with me to live. I talked to Fish about it and he says he's willing to help me do whatever it takes to get my little one and me together at last. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I may even have him in my custody by Christmas!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG you seriously crack me up. I actually thought you were talking about a child or some little animal.

Personally I think I would lose one of those things.

amberance said...

Fish thinks he would break one. But really, the Flash memory/lack of moving parts supposedly makes these more sturdy than a regular ipod. Don't worry about losing it either, you can just store it in your wallet like a credit card!

Must.....get.....Nano........

Anonymous said...

you're so weird. buy me one too.

amberance said...

Perhaps instead of drinking on Thursday we should go to the Apple store and fondle Nanos together.

amberance said...

That was our plan this weekend but 4 gigs were out of stock at the time. So I fondled instead.

monogodo said...

You want a small mp3 player?

monogodo said...

Walmart has it for $129.

Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG!!! MAKE A NEW BLOG!!! I'M BORED!!!

anna said...

dog training collars
best dog training collar
dog training shock collar
cat collars
leather dog collars

anna said...

handheld sex machine
fucking machines for sale
female sex machine
dildo machine
buy sex machine
cowgirl sex machine