Monday, November 08, 2004

Kristen Kitty

My cat is the sexiest cat alive. Seriously. All the tomcats in the neighborhood stand outside my window and whistle at her. I caught one in the bushes the other day doing nasty things with his little kitty parts. Sick.

So, since I'm so enamored with my cat, and also apparently made of money, I made a trip to Target yesterday and bought her a new collar with little red and purple jewels on it, and a new silver charm for it with a "k" for Kristen. I also bought her a Christmas stocking, and a new little silver frame so I could put yet another picture of her up in my office. Then I went to the grocery store and bought her some seafood medley cat treats and some Catsip kitty milk. Then I robbed a bank since I was broke.

It was all worth it when I sat down to watch the Browns game (poetically it was the 7 yard shanked punt that sealed the loss, which I find personally comforting since I was so vehemently distraught over us not keeping Chris Gardocki. If we had had him, the punt wouldn't have been shanked, the Ravens would not have gotten the ball on our 9 yard line and, presumably, the Browns would have prevailed.) and Kristen came to sit by me so I layed down and put my head on her and then she stuck out her little kitty paw and put in on my hand as if to say "I love you soooo much! You are the best mom in the world!" and she purred and purred. I love my cat.

Wait til all the tomcats see her with her new bling bling. Yeowza! I'm going to have to put up a fence.

No comments: